February 29, 2008

Expression of support for Howard Fredrics

To: press@kingston.ac.uk
Sent:
Friday, February 29, 2008 8:19 AM
Subject: Expression of support for Howard Fredrics

I would like to express my concern about the workplace mobbing problems at Kingston University. I am particularly concerned about the case of Howard Fredrics, who used to be employed as a senior lecturer in music.

I understand that eleven colleagues 'paid him back' for making a complaint of administrative ill-treatment. And that their behaviour has affected Howard's health and his career. I understand that one other academic at your university has already been driven to suicide by workplace abuse.

I urge all members of the staff of Kingston University to desist from workplace abuse and mobbing behaviour.

XXXXX XXXXX
Edge Hill
Queensland

No comments: