- What do you do if colleagues, managers, supervisors, the university ignored your IPR and they put their dirty hands in your research work?
- What do you say, or do when your contribution to research work is ignored? When your ideas are taken away from you without our consent?
- What if you were denied the opportunity to become an innovative researcher due to your own work?
- Do you tell them to 'take off?' Wouldn’t this be ‘professional suicide’?
- Do you raise a formal complaint about them? Wouldn’t this also be ‘professional suicide’? What are your chances of success?
- And how would you feel if others ‘progressed’ at the back of your research, while you are caught in a formal complaint’s procedure that could cost you your job?
- Do you resign, or do you fight back?
- Do you say nothing and do nothing? Can this save your job?
- What do you do? Can you do anything about it?
January 14, 2007
Some hypothetical questions. What do you do?
Posted by Louise Michel at 10:01 PM