December 10, 2008

Join our Facebook group

Join our Facebook group. Anyone can see the group description, but only members can see the Wall, discussion board, and photos.

The group is called: Bullying of Academics in Higher Education

You can also access the group through: Facebook me!


Anonymous said...

I couldn't find the group on facebook.
What do I look under?

Anonymous said...

What's the group called?