February 02, 2013

Recent develompents in the Denis Rancourt case

Dear friends,

The following links give a recent update for my case.

The University of Ottawa is now funding an aggressive $1 million defamation lawsuit against me.

I am self-represented because I have no money, having been wrongfully dismissed from my tenured full professorship in 2009.

They now want my spouse's house and everything.

The best pre-lawsuit summary of my case is here; it is a chronological list of the incredible things they did:

Lawsuit summary:

Maintenance and champerty motion:

Web page of links for lawsuit:

My new book:
"Hierarchy and free expression in the fight against racism"

Request for help with legal expenses:

Please do what you can to inform the public about what the University of Ottawa is doing.


Denis Rancourt

No comments: