May 15, 2011

The University of Surrey - Part 1

The University of Surrey has changed my absence records without my consent and without my knowledge and is now refusing to correct them when challenged and when faced with clear evidence, can anyone help me please. I have had two strokes in the past and am unable to fight them.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my personal opinion and I am not qualified to give professional advice on this subject. In Australia you can request access to your employee file and address any incorrect information that may be recorded. If you have firm evidence, and these absences where ever used as a reason to discipline or dismiss you from your employment, you would have a strong case for unfair dismissal. Unless your employment is terminated on these grounds or you face discipline as a result of your file records I wouldn't be overly concerned.