- 36 Employment Tribunal cases launched against the university since August 2001.
- including 16 for unfair dismissal
- 4 on sex discrimination
- 4 on race discrimination
- 3 on unspecified discrimination
- 4 for unlawful deduction of wages
- 13 cases settled out of court (with appropriate confidentiality clauses)
- 1 case upheld at the tribunal stage for unlawful deduction.
Let us guess, you voiceless agencies, you say: Universities are self-governing bodies and they can look after their own affairs! Obviously they can't! The University of Arts in London is a serial offender, there are others too. Where does one go, and what does one have to do to get justice?